Tuesday 24 May 2016

IIBM Reviews:

MC FURRSON MAWLIEH, MEGHALAYA ENERGY CORPORATION, MEGHALAYA
""First of all, I want to express my pleasure and happiness to IIBM for I have completed my Executive Master Program in Business Administration with specialization in Power management and Energy Management where I have secured an overall percentage of 82.92%. It was a pleasure and golden opportunity to be a part of IIBM. I will surely will recommend others including my relatives and friends about IIBM. I would like to thank IIBM Institute of Business Management for their kind cooperation and support they have given to me during the course of my Executive Master program in Business Administration study. I would especially expressed my sincere thanks to Ms Supriya Bhargava, my Counselor who have given her precious time in explaining to me about the Institute and how to go about the course. I would also like to thanks Ms Roshni for the information given to me regarding the timely despatched of the study materials which has helped me for timely completion of the course. Mc Furrson Mawlieh Shillong, Meghalaya"
MC FURRSON MAWLIEH, MEGHALAYA ENERGY CORPORATION, MEGHALAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment