Monday 16 May 2016

IIBM India Students Reviews: Students Reviews about IIBM

1.  "I have informed to many of my colleagues for taking enrollment with IIBM for various courses as its very much user friendly and professional. My personal experience with IIBM is very much appreciable as all are supportive. Once I receive all my Certifications, it will be also helpful for those colleagues who are in mode of decision making for admissions in IIBM, as it will work as motivational factor."

Wani Hitesh Subhash ( Dy. Manager, Process Engineering & Projects), Nashik

2. "I am glad to receive good results for my Master Program in Business Administration certificate from IIBM. This certificate will help me in achieving my career goals. I would like specially thank to all IIBM Staff for provided during my education with IIBM. IIBM offers very good programme for working employees who can complete their higher education alongwith their job. I have learnt a lot by studying all the subjects which and I feel this course will definitely be benefited in both my personal and professional career.I am ex student of IIBM I am very satisfied with all the persons involved."

Harshal. S. Khode Lanco Solar Energy Pvt. Ltd., Rajasthan

3. "Dear Sir, Many many thanks for your congratulation message on completion of Executive Master Program in Business Administration course recently with securing average 77.75% in both semester. I have suggested so many of my friends work groups to join with you for their career building various IIBM courses and I assure you many of them will join recently. Thanking you."

Parsuram Mohopatra, Tata Motors, Hyderabad

4. "I completed Executive Master Program in Business Administration last month from IIBM, I like the IIBM study method it very easy and I really thankful for the IIBM team for their kind corporation, hoping to do some courses in the future."

Mohamed Ishaque, Saudi Fisheries Company, Saudi Arabia


5. "I am very pleased by completing Administration from IIBM Institute of Management. Besides its upto-date study material and excellent course-ware,its on-line guidence and support is very helpful to improve skill and knowledge of every working personalities. Thanks and many many thanks to IIBM."

DEB KUMAR KARMAKAR, PHENOMENAL HEALTH CARE


http://www.iibmindia.in/candidate-feedback.php

No comments:

Post a Comment