Saturday 21 May 2016

IIBM Reviews


Here are some students  Reviews about IIBM:-

1.  "First of all I thank you to IIBM for completing my Master Program in Business Administration with 3 certificate course . Its a great experience . Now I am a Manger - Production. I want to thank all of yor IIBM staff , specially Aneela , Prachi , Ragini , Mona for their full support during my course & thanks Aneela for giving the reference to be a part of IIBM Name - Abinash Comany Name- Aditya Birla Group Star Cement""
Abinash Rath, Aditya Birla Group


2. "I feel immense pleasure to thank all team members of IIBM for making it possible to complete my Master Program in Business Administration course while working in abroad. I received my books, materials, mark sheets and certificates on time and even whenever I requested for the same. Your book materials were easy to learn and I was able to grasp the concept fast and not boring whenever I studied. I thank all IIBM members especially Ms.Mona and Ms.Nishu and few others like Ms. Roshini, Ms. Richa & Ms. Anita for extending their support in all ways by replying to my emails on time. I wish you success and pray to continue your services so that many more candidates will benefit through you and come out in flying colors. I would surely recommend to all my relatives, family members, colleagues and friends."
Persis, RJS Group Ltd , Tamilnadu


3. "It was a very good experience while pursuing Master Program in Business Administration program from IIBM. I am thankful to you for giving a flexible mode of studying.The courseware provided by the Institute was excellent. This is best course for working personalities."
Md Abdul Hannan Rubel


4. "I am happy as I got opportunity to complete my Master Program in Business Administration within short span period of time at affordable price. I am thankful to IIBM for their kind support provided me during the period wherever and whenever, I required."
K.Purushotham Rao, Reliance D.S.A Outbound Call Center Begumpet Hyderabad



No comments:

Post a Comment