Wednesday 11 October 2017

IIBM INSTITUTE: FAVOURITE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ASKED IN RECENT HR ROUND



1.    Tell me about yourself?

Good morning one and all present here.

It's a great pleasure to be here.

First of all, thank you for giving me the opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Preeti

My birthplace is Delhi but my family belongs to Odhisa which is the place of lord Jaganath.

I am persuading Btech from Krishna engineering college and done my schooling from CBSE board.

I have 4 members in my family including me. My father is a businessman and my mother is a housewife and I has 1 younger brother who studied in 12 standards.

My hobbies are listening music, painting, and designing, reading novels and chat with people.

I am extrovert in nature.

My strength is I can easily connect and interact with people as well as convince them easily. I can motivate people and I am a goal oriented person and have good time management skill.

But no one is perfect there is some weakness in me too that is I easily trust on people which sometimes betrayed that trust but I'm working on it.

My achievement is that I participate in hackathon 2017 where I got a lot of experience and learn many things.

I also know C, HTML, CSS and more, My favorite subject is software engineering, software testing, DBMS.

That's all about me thank you.

2.    What is the difference between hard work and smart work?

Hard work means Completing minimum work with maximum time and maximum cost. (Effective work: Work completed on time but incurs high cost).

Whereas smart work refers to completing maximum work in minimum time and in minimum cost i.e.(Effective and efficient work means completing work on time or before time with less cost).

3.    How much salary do you expect?
Sir, Salary is not the first priority for me this is the best platform for me to improve the range of my knowledge and also to present my skills according to my ability for the growth of the company. So my salary is according to the company's norm.

4.    Why did you resign from your previous job?


I have learned a lot of things from my last company like team work, punctuality. I joined that company as a fresher so I needed to learn many things. Now I want to take a new challenge and also growth in my career. I want to grow professionally and financially.

No comments:

Post a Comment